Kevin Magnussen lauds Haas for 'incredible' first F1 pole

Magnussen 'way off the mark' to longing for shock first F1 shaft
Kevin Magnussen was "way off the mark" to considering scoring his lady Recipe 1 shaft position in front of qualifying in Brazil before his shock result for Haas.

Luke Smith

By:

Luke Smith


At the point when the downpour deteriorated, Haas' shaft was affirmed, provoking wild festivals in the enclosure for the American group for its best passing outcome since joining F1 in 2016.


Kevin Magnussen celebrates shaft position on Friday night.
Kevin Magnussen celebrates shaft position on Friday night.




Inquired as to whether he'd expected post when he got up earlier today, Magnussen said: "Way off the mark. It's amazing.


He added: "I don't have the foggiest idea what to say. The group put me out on target on precisely perfect second. We were first out in the pit path, did a really respectable lap, and we're on post. It's inconceivable.


"Much thanks to you to Quality Haas and Gunther [Steiner] and the entire group for this open door. I got back this quite a long time following a year out, and it's simply been an astonishing excursion. Much obliged to you."


Magnussen simply got back to F1 just before the season - - the famous Dane supplanted Nikita Mazepin when Haas dumped the Russian driver seven days before the initial race in Bahrain.


"This game... you go all over, essentially I do," Magnussen kidded to Sky Sports later. "It's loads of fun when this is how things have been."


Magnussen scored a platform on his F1 debut for McLaren in 2014 however has never paired the outcome.


At the point when asked how his most memorable post contrasted with that, he said: "Seriously astonishing! I think it feels improved.


"I didn't have the foggiest idea what's in store in those days. I came in as this pompous young child thinking I was the lord of the world and afterward I had a ton of examples after that showing how troublesome it really is in this game, presently I'm on shaft position, so I've recently got to appreciate it."


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.